Wednesday 25 June 2014

I. Love. Wimbledon.

Tennis is something I really love, whether it is playing or watching. So for me I really enjoy watching Wimbledon on the TV, it gets me in the summery mood!



This time last year I went to Wimbledon with one of my best friends as a spontaneous trip from London! We didn't have tickets so got in the queue at around 5pm hoping to get in for the evening as people left. Whilst we were around queue number 13000 we managed to get in and had the best time!

Waiting in the queue was actually so fun as there were SO many people... we were worried we might not get in after all but it started moving quite quickly. We had a picnic tea whilst we waited and were even given a 'Guide to Queueing at Wimbledon' haha!




It was just so fun to walk around the Wimbledon grounds and watch various matches on the less popular courts. The atmosphere was incredible and it was especially fun to watch some tennis on "Murray Mound" or "Henman Hill" on the big screen!


Even though I'm not going again this year, I cannot wait to watch all the matches on TV, and if you are a fan, I would really recommend the Wimbledon app. It can be quite slow but it gives you all the up to date results and even gives you live scores as well as order of play!

xo



p.s. sorry I haven't been posting recently, I have been on holiday with my family in France (blog post to follow!) and so now I'm back hopefully I can start posting again more regularly :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment