Wednesday 16 July 2014

Statement Necklaces.



I never normally like wearing chunky jewellery as I feel like it often drowns me or doesn't suit me, so it took me a while to get on the "statement necklace" bandwagon...
However when my cousin came to stay she persuaded me to buy this necklace and I have fallen in love with it. I think it's the colour that makes me love it so much as it is so pretty! 

In the photos I paired it with the same blue/green/turquoise colour top from Topshop, however it looks amazing with white tops as well for a very summery vibe. I probably wouldn't pair it with certain high neck tops although obviously it depends on colour and style.

I really like how it can immediately brighten and add interest to an outfit and it is a very fun accessory. I'm glad I decided to try something different and I shall definitely be on the look out for another beautiful big piece of jewellery. I find that using the right accessories with an outfit can completely change your look and these big necklaces work really well with an otherwise plain outfit.

The necklace featured in this blog post is from New Look, however I couldn't find it on their website so this link is to the same necklace through ASOS!


What do you all think of statement necklaces? What is your favourite summer fashion trend?

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment